Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rock me Amadeus!

Hey guys! Last night I went to the theatre to see my ultimate favorite movie becoming a play on a greek theatre. The play is called Amadeus and tells us the story of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart by his co-worker and enemy Antonio Salieri, who wanted to be more famous than Mozart.
I couldn't take pictures from the play (it's forbidden and I respect the actors so, I couldn't take pics of them and flash them in their eyes while they were playing), but I took some pics of the decoration of the theatre, that I loved! 
Christoforos Papakaliatis was playing the role of Amadeus. He is a famous actor and director and he is known for his tv-shows more than his acting on theatre, but it was surprising to see him playing so good up there!
Here are the pics. The pics from the play are not mine, only these from the theatre decoration :)










No comments:

Post a Comment