Thursday, December 2, 2010

Make up shopping!

GreekBloggers.com
Yesterday I went shopping with Gina from House of Doll (http://house-of-doll.blogspot.com/) . There's a crisis as you know and we both visited a little store in my town looking for some offers.
Here's what I bought:
White eye-pencil and blue eye-pencil.


Mascara! (I love the pattern she has outside!)



Eyeliner.



Pink Blush and Duo Brown Blush



The surprise! I haven't seen this until yesterday.. It's black glitter! I'm going to use this on my nails..!


So, here we are... 7 items... 7 euros!! And they really work! You don't have to spent lots of money if you search and find offers and cheap things. I asked my friend and she told me about this store.. Do, the same.. talk with your friends about good offers in your city..

No comments:

Post a Comment