Sunday, December 19, 2010

Χ-mas Shopping at Jumbo

GreekBloggers.com
Today I went shopping at Jumbo and I bought some things (except for all these x-mas decorative thing..). This is what I bought :)
  This is for my papers ^^

 This is a dvd-set for my series (10 dvds--> 4 euros!)
and a pair of headphones (1,50 euro and they really work! I've bought them already in the past)
  
 A make- up brush (very fluffy and smooth), an antiseptic gel for my hands (pfff, all those buses and this dirty town!) and some rubbers for my hair :) (soooooo cheap!)
 
 And there's a ''magic'' box! hihi.. It's just a really cute, girly box for my jewelery :D



This is an ENORMOUS make up bag I bought only for......(drums beating!) 3 euros!










After that.... Starbucks! I got a Toffee Nut Latte. I wish I had one of those everyday for the whole year and not only on X-mas.

I was so glad I bought all these cute things and many more, and I met a friend of mine so, I called her at my house to drink some coffee and have a chat..
 

These are her cute boots (I love them), and this is her manicure.. She is a nail artist and she always has beautiful nails!


So, this is for now..
See you at the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment