Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Avon Order and a small trip

Hey guys! Today I received my order from Avon.
Here are the stuff I received :)


This is a Day Cream



This is an eye-cream. It contains 2 creams.


This is a daily Foaming Cleanser. It removes what remains from everyday make up (such a treasure!)
















 This is a Clay Mask (I love doing funny faces when I wear this green mask!)















This is an Exfoliating Cleansing Scrub. This is the ULTIMATE treasure for girl skin! It removes your pores and leaves your skin sooo soft!  When I don't have these scrubs I use my own recipy for exfoliating: 
- Olive Oil
- Sugar
You put as much as it takes to make the olive oil become a paste. You scrub your face really hard especially at your nose, around mouth and T-zone. But, this stuff is so much better! You can feel your skin clean. If you can not buy a cream like this you can try out my recipy. I swear .. it WORKS!





This is a really useful cream for me. I hate exfoliate etc my feet and they look disgusting on summer. What I do? I put on this cream! It's a softening cream for heels- it makes your skin like new!














 I also bought these two items
This mascara is awesome! I tried it today and it does miracles. My eyelashes are flat, and it makes them turn and become thicker.

After my first Smacker I am a fan of those balms. It's not a Smacker but I loved the container when I saw it. It tastes like Spiced Cookie (and this is also it's name) and makes lips so juicy!









That's all about Avon, and I like you to know I don't work for Avon but I try their products since junior high and I love them. Their creams are amazing. I don't know about the make up products, because I have only 3 or 4 of them and I haven't really tried them (except this mascara). What I'm trying to say is that I only show you stuff that I've used and they really work. I don't get payed by Avon for showing these stuff to you. Just to make this clear! hihi

Also, today I went on a small trip with the kids on the school I work as a practitioner occupational therapist (It's a school for kids with autism, mental retardation, psychoses etc.) I love these kids! So, today we went on a trip on sports' facilities so the kids could run, play soccer etc. I don't have any pictures because I was running (not to be athletic but to catch them before they get hurt, or hurt someone else, or have a fight!) but I have a picture of the class we do occupational therapy to the kids they need it.

There are also some pots of the plants they do on their gardening class. :) 

That's all for now! Hope I'll do a post sooner than I think.
Bye for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment