Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Colorful Weekend and a bit of a shopping

Hey guys! How are you? How did you spent your weekend? I use to spend my saturday and a bit of sunday on my boyfriend's house watching movies etc.
This weekend I also went with my friend Gina from ''House of Doll'' blog to grab a coffee. We went to...Starbucks! We both LOVE Starbucks and I missed her so, I wanted to see her. 
This is what we got on Starbucks. You see the little awesome cupcakes? We both love cupcakes but not the same flavours hihi xD
Here's Gina's order:
And this is my order:
Gina bought a rasberry cupcake and I bought a lemon cupcake. Lemon is my ultimate favorite flavour!
We had a really nice time together. :)
Don't you just love Gina's UGG boots? They are soo cute! As for me? I put on my favorite ballerinas and you can see my tattoo's first public appearance! hahaha



But, unfortunately my favorite glasses broke.. :(

Also, I did a lovely manicure with my favorite nail polish, which is blue of course!





Today, I went to a local store and I bought some nice nail polishes and a concealer. I really needed this one!





That's all for now! See you at the next post!
Toodles! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment