Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Vacation

Hey guys! After so many days I am able to write again on my blog. I've been on easter vacation in my grandma's village where I have a house.
This is the spot on the map- this is the place I spent my vacation (red dot)


I went at some stores before I reach my destination, so I bought some nice clothes and stuff. Here they are:









I think I'll wear them the first time I can! I'll do a post about it to show you the whole outfit :)
I finally reached my house after 5 hours of travelling from Athens to Magnesia. Here are some pics to see the view from my bedroom window.



Thank God, I had an internet connection up there, so I could do something and don't get bored. I also, told my mum to buy me a magazine I used to read as a teenager. I was so thrilled to see what's going on since I was reading it. 


I am sure most of you greek bloggers used to read this magazine too. It was a must-have on our age!
I didn't went out of house lots of times. I went out to go to church and then I went on a greek tavern. I wore my jeans and these you're going to see:


Top........................................Bershka
Jacket...................................Zara
Neclace............................Pull and Bear

How did you spent your Easter vacation?
Easter Kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment