Hey girls! So, today I received my Avon order. I love Avon products! My mum and I are addicted to these products, specifically on cremes.
♥ Firming Body Lotion
Here's a review from what I bought.
♥ Firming Body Lotion
The first thing I noticed about this cream is it's scent. It's awesome! When I smell it, it reminds me of summer.
About it's effect I'm going to do a before-after post to tell you if this works. :)
♥ Cooling After Sun Spray Lotion
A must-have product. If I had this one the previous summer my skin would definitely be more protected. I got some white spots cause I was burned so many times (I didn't use a sun cream- too bad for me!) It smells really nice but doesn't have a heavy scent.. really cool!
♥ Moisturizing Sun Cream for Sensitive Skin- 50 SPF
I bought this one for my tattoo. The girl that had my tattoo done told me I should NEVER leave the house before applying sun cream on my tattoo for the rest of my life cause sun will damage the design.
♥ The Strawberry Body Conditioning Collection
♥ Strawberry Shower Gel
So, this REALLY smells like strawberry! It's awesome! It has a bright red color- it ROCKS! :) A small drop of it makes so much bubbles!!
♥ Strawberry Body Lotion
This one's scent is just like gel's but more smooth. It's also, smooth on applying.
♥ Strawberry Body Spray
I think this one's scent is a bit different from the other two but it's still wonderful. Maybe my smell is broken.. haha! It has a strong scent but definitely not heavy!
♥ Daily Hair Refresher- Cherry Blossom Scent
I opened this one in class today so we can smell it. Everyone said: WOW! Even my boyfriend liked this one! It smells like it's name is: Cherry! Wow! I think this is one of my best purchases! I also think this bottle is going to be empty first of all! haha
♥ Hawaiian Shores Body Mist
This one has a heavy scent but it's awesome. It smells like ocean and flowers toghether. It reminds me more of a cologne than a body spray. I'm quite dissapointed cause the bottle is small but everything else is ok! The bottle rocks! Tropical flowers as you can see on the first pic..!
♥ Solutions Night Cream
This cream is for my mum. She loves Solutions series of creams. She says they're really effective!
♥ Read My Lips Lipgloss
This lipgloss is for my mum too. She loves pink lipglosses. I am dissapointed cause the container is small :( but the color and the sense of it is so smooth! The color looks really good on lips even if you haven't put any lipstick underneath.
I hope you liked my reviews. I must say once again I am a simple customer of Avon, and I show these stuff on my blog cause I think they are really good.They do the work they say they do and they are not so expensive as other stuff, creams etc. you buy at famous stores.
See you at the next post!
Toodles!


















No comments:
Post a Comment