Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nail polishes and a strange earring!

Hey guys!
The other day I went to a little local store I love and I bought some nail polishes. Pink is my color! So, here's what I bought:







So, I tried one of those and here's the result:



The last pic is the one that shows better  the color. You may think the polish is orange but it's not! It's a neon pink with a touch of orange.

You may think: ''What's a pic of a  measure doing on your blog?'' I'll answer with a question : What can you imagine you can make of a measure?...



Yes! An earing! I bought this many years ago from Monastiraki and I think I'm ready to wear this! I didn't use to wear this but I found this lately and I would really like to try it with a crazy outfit!
Yesterday my mum brought some sweets at home..


I only tried 2 of those. Summer vacation is really close so...I'm not going to try another one!
See you at the next post!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment