Saturday, November 13, 2010

10 Things I love

GreekBloggers.com
1.Listening to Frank Sinatra, the Beatles and old soundtracks


2.Drinking Coffee with friends and eating cupcakes or my beloved apple tart!

 


3.Traveling! I want to go everywhere in the world, I would really like to learn stuff about other countries etc. If I could choose I would love living my life always holding a suitcase. My favorite cities around the world and destinations I'd like to visit are: Vienna-Austria
Rovanniemi-Finland (Santa Claus Village)
Miami-Florida
New York

4. Fashion and make up

 
Fashion and make up is like having a white paper where you can draw anything you like in the way you like! I love doing that!

5. My work-Occupational Therapy
I love my job. Occupational Therapy is a way to help people achieve the impossible. It's a job that's based on peoples' strength


6. My pc and photography.
I love both of them and especially the way those two combined

7. Christmas Time babeee!
I love everything about Christmas! The snow...
The rain..

The whole atmosphere, the time we spend with our family, the presents, the decoration...


and last but not least... melomakaronaaaa!

8.Summertimeeee! Where time has no meaning... beach and coctails!


 

9.Watching old cult movies
 

 



10. The spanish language. I study by myself for now, but when I'll find time I'll find a tutor..





No comments:

Post a Comment