Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekend at my place

Hey guys!
Some weekends ago my friend Gina from House of Doll came at my place to spend the weekend. I miss all those sleepovers I did with my friends when I was younger, and this was a good chance to live this again!We had such a nice time together so, I asked her to stay more days. 
Gina is an excellent cook and she took care of our everyday lunch.



I love pasta! It's the best food ever (after cheese of course which is my no.1 favorite).


This is what my dinner looks like. Gina loves this salad so she did that and she also added some capers.

She even made this potato salad with a mustard sause. We ate this like crazy!

Fish sticks with an original sause. 
-Mustard
-Olive oil
-Balsamic Vinegar
-Salt & Pepper
-A tea spoon of honey

Try this at home and you wont be dissapointed! 


She also introduced me to these instant noodles. It only takes you 5 minutes to make and they taste awesome! They are called: Yum Yum. This is with beef sause. So spicy!!! Love it!
We also went for a drink late at night. So, until I'll get my driver's licence Gina is my driver!




The next day I called my cousin for coffee. My cousin is a hairdresser and he convinced us for a change.
He is so creative! I love him!

And crazy as you can see.. haha!





He even convinced Gina to cut her long hair!


This is my result after dying , cut and styling. Don't they look much healthier and fuller?
You won't see Gina's hair here. We're preparing something special for you, so stay tuned!

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment