Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shopping for cute little stuff

Hey!
The other day I went shopping. I love buying cute little stuff. They don't cost a lot of money and they make your day :)
Here's what I bought:



This is a small organizer I really need to have in my purse. Love the parrot design!


I tottaly love Pucca! I got this keychain for my keys. I'll always have her with me! yay!


I also got these notebooks for my notes in school. The left is a notebook from the ''Think Green'' campaign that I totally support.

A cute cell-phone case for my cell. It looks like a sock.. haha


A pink basket for my cremes. I hated the fact they were on my desk. So, I thought I have to organize them.

Remember this cute bag I got a long time ago for my cosmetics? I got another one because the last one broke. :(
Here's where you can find this cute bag and lots of other awesome stuff : http://www.ilovewithit.com/home.html

That's all I bought. 
See you at the next post :)
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment